- Breakdown of the net flow of coins into/out of exchanges by the USD value of the transactions.
- Over $120 million Bitcoin (BTC) was withdrawn from exchanges on Jan. 17.
- Second-largest withdrawal from exchanges in over a month.
- The biggest withdrawal from exchanges in the same period happened on Jan. 13, which saw over $200 million leave exchanges.
- The red and orange color denotes $100,000 – $10 million transactions insinuating institutions or prominent players withdrawing coins from exchanges.
The post Over $120M of Bitcoin withdrawn from exchanges on Jan. 17 – keeping Bitcoin over $21k appeared first on CryptoSlate.